Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm feeling a little sick....

...I don't know if I have already mentioned this, but my last 2 years living in Detroit (2005-2006) were spent working for the Detroit Tigers. I have an emotional bond to them that is stronger than any other sports team.

They just got swept by the Indians, the current 1st place team in the division, and the Tigers chances of making the playoffs are practically zero now. I am bummed out.



In more cheerful news, tomorrow is a future national holiday....also known as my birthday. Hooray. Also, I am finding humor in my cubicle neighbor's concerns over popcorn lung. Every time he sees someone eating popcorn, he reminds them about this faux-disease. Talk about Debbie Downer.....

No comments:

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: