Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I smell like Taco Bell


Remember how I said I eat very poorly? Well, today I went to Taco Bell for lunch. It's about 2:30 pm now, and I can still smell the stench of that dump on my person. (on my person = cop term) I also say 'on my person' because I don't know exactly what part of my body the taco stench is emanating from. So I can't figure out what part of my body to pay extra attention to in the shower. It's pretty frustrating.

Speaking of restaurant stenches, when I lived in Michigan, I worked right next door to a Panera Bread for 4 years. To this day, I will not set foot into a Panera Bread because you leave there smelling like the place for a day or so afterwards. Subway is like this also (but not as bad as Panera)

I also think I lied in my blog yesterday. Not about the Anniversary or the fact that I love my wife, but the part about taking Wednesday and Thursday off to rest for Saturday. After my wife read my blog last night, she demanded she gave me a massage to relax my muscles and try to rehab me a little bit so I can continue my running. So she did, and I feel pretty good today. I think I can handle 4 miles today. I also have eaten like an idiot today so I feel like I better burn off some of the calories I've ingested.

I sound like a broken record, but I really need to stop eating fast food and drinking soda. I know I am running a lot, but that should not be my excuse for eating like a moron.

PS: I am looking for some new running music. Suggestions.............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk...it get me moving

Brooke said...

I love Taco Bell too. Too bad it's so bad for us.

1389 said...

Another problem with Panera Bread: their WiFi system uses SonicWALL censorware to block anything they consider "politically incorrect."


See: Stop Blog Censorship! Resource Page on 1389 Blog

and: Panera Bread articles on 1389 Blog

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: