Monday, August 20, 2007

For dinner last night I had 8 oreos and a bowl of popcorn

You know why? Because I ran 13.1 freaking miles Sunday morning and felt like I could eat whatever I wanted throughout the day. I didn't really pig out Sunday however, I had a soda(shh...the iced tea machine was broken....) and a slice of pizza for lunch, followed by some tempeh (sp?), rice and zucchini between lunch and dinner, then dinner was oreos and popcorn.

I had to run an errand or two after my 13.1 mile run on Sunday, and after than I laid on the couch for the rest of the day. My knees were sore and aching a little bit and I just didn't feel like moving. So I didn't. It was actually pretty awesome to be able to flip back and forth between NCAA '08, the Milwaukee Brewers lose to the Cincinnati Reds, then I watched a movie (Spy Game) with Amber and I didn't have to move. To top it off, Amber gave me a massage on both of my IT bands, then iced and heated them. If felt really good.

Do you want to see a picture of a band who calls themselves Slow Runner??? Whether you want to or not, here:



Band pictures always make me laugh. What's the point? I am not going to buy your CD if you look good and the music is garbage. (see: NSYNC) Personally, what a band looks like doesn't affect me, so I guess I don't see the relevance of a band photo.

1 comment:

Lei said...

Woah. You just went out and *ran* 13.1 miles? I'm having to train for months to get that far! I think you deserve the oreos and popcorn.

I don't even know what my favourite singers look like.

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: