Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pausing Workout

I got up at 5:45 am with no assistance, nor any intentions of doing so. I figured since I was up, I might as well get my 8 mile run out of the way. So I did, and it was ok. I don't know if I didn't eat enough carrots growing up, or if it was just really dark out this morning, but I could not see a thing when I started. The park I go to isn't very well lit to begin with, but it was a little spooky.

By now, we all know what happens to me when I run in the morning, and like clockwork, I had to make a pit stop. Actually 2 pit stops this morning. Talk about annoying. Soon, my Ipod is going to start talking crap to me like this guy's does:



I can thank YouTube for this theft. Don't get me wrong, I love my Ipod and the fact that it keeps track of everything for me, it's awesome. I recommend the Nike+ system to anyone who is interested in giving it a try. And I am not being paid by them. Seriously.

3 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

I've had many a run in the morning dark where I tripped over something or other, while I enjoy the quiet.. I could do without the scary what's that over there feeling. :)

Mike+ said...

lol... i have a hard time waking up early at all so no runs when it's to dark to see for me....

check out my "runs" here: http://mike.runnerplus.com

Lei said...

OMG, that is SO funny :D

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: