Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why is this so funny?



I don't know how I came to this video on YouTube, but it made me laugh real hard when I saw it. It might be because he is yelping while on there, and his buddy is just making it go faster and faster, with no reaction at all. Then he just walks away.

If you have never seen these two newscast clips from YouTube, you've been missing out.



WooWOOOO



Notice how when they 'demonstrate' the car whistle, they almost sideswipe parked cars, run a stop sign and speed in a matter of 5 seconds.

To change subjects, I have been morning running all week and I really like it. The running hasn't been perfect, but it has been good. I feel really good the rest of the day after I run.

I am running the equivalent of a 1/2 marathon Sunday, and a 10k next Sunday in Chattanooga, TN. I like running.

No comments:

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: