Wednesday, August 1, 2007

World, I am still alive.

Coming off of my 3rd place finish in a 6 person race (there were 118 in the race, 6 of which were my gender and age bracket....), I am ready to take on anyone.

After last week, where I packed up my old place, and moved on Saturday, I am ready to pick back up where I left off with my training. My body feels good and rested. I have only ran 6 miles in the last 7 days, so I should feel good and rested.

Now that I am moved into my new place, and closer to the park I run at, I should be able to get back to my schedule. I am also adding leg weight training, these long runs are killing me!

Don't you worry, I'll be back to writing once I get off my butt and start actually doing something worth writing about. I could go on and on about my job, which entails yours truly sitting behind a computer screen that's slowly making him blind little by little each day, and when yours truly is 65 years old and wearing a pair of these:


I can look back to this very job and this very desk to blame. The guy in the cube next to me insists that blue eyes are more light sensitive than any other color, and I am skeptical. I have blue eyes, and I am going to blame this computer screen when I can't see anymore. Not my blue eyes.

Music: Mos Def--Black on Both Sides. A great hip-hop album. Even if all the hip-hop you know is the beastie boys, you should like this album. It's just good.

No comments:

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: