Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lets talk about food.

Tuesdays and Fridays are my rest days. This means that I don't run those days.

I know what you're thinking...that if I'm not running, I'm not posting. Well, don't you worry world, I am committed to keeping you entertained everyday between now and Oct. 21! On my off days, I can talk about food, music, my job, my family.....pretty much anything. Today I'll share what I eat with you!

This was breakfast today:


Washed down with:


And now I feel like:



In my defense, I eat like total garbage all the time. I am addicted to junk food in a major way. I really do understand that for the garbage that goes down my throat, I am pretty lucky to be able to run as much as I do.

If anyone has any pointers on how to stop eating junk food, including large amounts of sugar and caffeine, I am all ears. I want to live to be 100, and Mt Dew isn't helping me any.

4 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

That is cool that you are doing a marathon! Good for you! Pointers on not eating so much junk. Well, you need an accountability partner. Someone to attempt to stop eating junk too. That always helps me. Thanks for your message on our blog. We are so excited!

Erik said...

How's about I smack the living crap out of you errtime you eat junk? I like that idea!

Kevin and Amber Antoine said...

Kevin...you know what to do...lot's of natural protein and healthy carbs, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies......the vegetarian way to LIVE!!!!

aerorunnergirl said...

And, don't forget about the Phosphoric ACID in pop! It's so bad for you! It's the only thing that got me to stop drinking pop. You can read about it on my blog!

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: