Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What do I do on my days off?

This is a two-part question. Well not really two parts, but definitely two meanings. Well, not even that. Now that this has taken too long to explain, I am just going to go ahead and get to the point.

I ask because I know that you ("the world") have been wondering this very question (What DO I do when I am not running?) day and night over the past seven days, and I also ask because I really have no idea what I am supposed to do/eat/say/wear on the days when I am not running.

So with that being said, here was Tuesday:

This is 8 hrs of M-F:


One of these maybe 3 times a week:

Too much of this lately:

This too:

It's one of those questions where you already know the answer, but you still have to ask the question to try and fool people into thinking that you REALLY d0n't know the answer. I know that what I eat is not helping me reach my goals, but it's hard to tell my brain that beforehand.

I think that I should go to the gym on Tuesday's and lift weights, but I don't want to tire out my body for the rest of the runs each week. I don't know what people do in these situations. My legs feel pretty good today and they usually do after a long day of poker.

Any suggestions regarding training/days off would be appreciated.

Music: I went to a local 'used' shop the other day and found a CD of one of my favorite bands from high school, Orange 9mm, for $0.89! I had the cassette tape (ha ha....tapes), but never the CD. So I listened to it, worrying that they wouldn't be as good as I remembered them being, but they totally were. I even uploaded the CD to the community Itunes at work and two people came to me and was like "No way, you listened to them too!" That was pretty funny, only because I figured nobody knew who they were.

PS: Vote for my blog. The links are in my last post, and to vote you have to click on one of the links below, search "yourmom" (one word) and then click on blog. I know it's sort of a pain, but don't you agree that this IS the best blog ever???

1 comment:

Lei said...

My day off is a Saturday, so I usually play badminton at my club.

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: