Monday, June 11, 2007

Testing Testing 1, 2, 3, 4?

You have really done yourself a favor by stopping by to read my blog. Here you will find an endless source of entertainment and splendor. This should be your homepage.

Now that we have that out of the way, lets get down to business. I was using MySpace for my very minor blogging 'needs' in the past. This really wasn't working out for me only because I don't like all the ads and useless crap that MySpace puts all over their site. It's annoying. I realize that there are probably ads on anything you don't pay for, I just didn't like MySpace anymore. I use that site just to find people that I haven't talked to for awhile, which in reality means that through MySpace I can stalk people I don't see anymore that I used to see on a regular basis.

When you think about it like that, it sounds pretty weird. It leads me to ask the question: Does MySpace function like a High School reunion, where people with low self esteem just boast about how they don't have acne anymore and they make a lot of money to people who used to pick on them in High School? I tend to think so. Blogs function in the same way, really.



So basically, know ahead of time that I really don't like boasting about what I am doing and how cool I am, but, for the benefit of the people I am succumbing to the pressure of blogging. I am going to try it. Again, this should be your homepage.

1 comment:

Erik said...

This is now my homepage.

 
technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags: